- A-boys (97-99)
- B-boys (00-01) Elite and Challenge
- C02-boys Elite and Challenge
- C03-boys Elite and Challenge
- D04-boys Elite and Challenge
- D05-boys Elite and Challenge
- E06-boys Elite and Challenge
- E07-boys Elite and Challenge
- F08-boys Elite and Challenge (4 vs 4, smaller field)
- F09-boys Elite and Challenge (4 vs 4, smaller field)
- G10-boys Elite and Challenge (3 vs 3, small field) (6.1.2018)
- A-girls (98-00)
- B-girls (01-02) Elite and Challenge
- C-girls (03-04) Elite and Challenge
- D-girls (05-06) Elite and Challenge
- E-girls (07-08) (4 vs 4, smaller field)
- F-girls (09-10) (4 vs 4, smaller field) (5.-6.1.2018)
- Men Open *
- Men Challenge (5.-6 division and lower in Finland) **
- Women Open ***
- Women Challenge (3.-4. division an lower in Finland) ****
If less than 6 teams register for the elite or challenge category within an age-group, the organizer has the right to combine these categories.
*) Menīs Open has no restrictions
**) Men's Challenge category is for the players/teams who play no higher than the (SSBL) 5th Division. A- and B-junior Elite series players can not participate in the Challenge category. Women from 1st Division and lower can partake in this category. As an exception there can be 3 players on the official team roster who play no higher than the 4th division.
***) Women's Open category has no restrictions
****) Women Challenge category is for the players/teams, who play no higher than the women's 3rd Division. A- or B- junior Elite series players can not participate in the series. As an exception, in this category, a maximum of 3 players, who play in the SSBL Women's 2nd Division can participate in the tournament.
Player/Team restrictions are referenced to categories in the season 2017-2018.