All our arenas are easy to reach with public transportation. Accommodating teams using public transportation will be placed to city centre hotels which are next to metro, tram and bus stations.
Single tickets and day tickets for 1-7 days for all zones from ticket machines, R-kiosks and other HSL sales points, or via HSL app. Use the sales point search to find the closest sales points. Tickets are not sold on commuter trains and trams. Bus drivers sell single tickets.
With regional ticket you can travel to Helsinki, Espoo and Vantaa.
Instructions for public transportation and parking - a detailed guide with maps on how to reach the arenas with public transportation and location of parking places.
All routes and timetables for public transportation can be found from HSL Journey Planner:
- English: http://www.reittiopas.fi/en
- Swedish: http://www.reittiopas.fi/sv/
- Russian: http://www.reittiopas.fi/ru/
Fill in the address of the venue to the Journey Planner search:
- Myllypuro: Alakiventie 2, 00920 Helsinki
- Ruskeasuo: Nauvontie 3, 00280 Helsinki
- Hakaniemi: Sörnäisten rantatie 6, 00530 Helsinki
- Campo Sport Center: Latukuja 4, 01280 Vantaa
- Esport Areena: Koivu-Mankkaan tie 5, 02200 Espoo